Crucci Knitting Pattern 1902 Kids Popover
The following prices are valid from July 1st, 2019, and are subject to change at any time.
- Standard delivery within New Zealand: NZ$9.95 or FREE for orders over NZ$100.00
- Delivery charges and minimum orders are subject to change at any time.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Digital patterns are unable to be returned.
You must contact us on email@example.com before returning your products.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Please first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us you are returning something.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Please contact us before returning your items.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Crucci Knitting Pattern design 1902 is for a Kids Popover Jumper. This pattern uses Crucci Wanaka Station Black Sheep wool (please read about Black Sheep wool before purchase, it is a wool more suited to experienced knitters). Intermediate skill level required. Comes in kids sizes 2-10.
Pattern Formats Available
This pattern is available in both digital and print formats.
View the digital version here.
Materials & Measurements
|To fit underarm (cm)||55||60||65||70||75|
|Actual size (approx, cm)||74||81||88||95||102|
|Length (approx, cm)||35||39||43||47||51|
|Sleeve Length (approx, cm)||8||8||8||8||8|
|Number of balls of wool required||4||4||4||5||5|
Quantities are approximate as they vary between knitters.
This pattern also needs:
- One pair 10mm knitting needles, or size required to give correct tension.
- A spare 10mm needle.
- 4 stitch holders.
- Matching plain yarn for sewing seams.
- A yarn needle.