Shipping & Delivery Information
- Delivery within New Zealand: NZ$5.00 or FREE for orders over NZ$50.00
- Delivery times: all orders placed on working days before 4pm will be despatched by the following working day. Deliveries to non-rural South Island addresses will take one business day, non-rural North Island addresses 2 - 3 business days and rural deliveries will take 3 - 4 business days.
- Deliveries to other countries will be charged according to the region and weight of the parcel - click here to view zones.
- We cannot deliver orders to PO Boxes. Please use a street address as your delivery address when placing your order.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum orders are subject to change at any time.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- If you wish to cancel your order please contact us at email@example.com or call +64 (3) 595-2641 as soon as possible. If you cancel before your order is dispatched you will receive a full refund. If your items have already been sent then the order can no longer be cancelled. Please follow the returns process once your order arrives and please note that your delivery fee will not be refunded.