Crucci Rhythm 106 Fiesta
- Standard delivery within New Zealand: NZ$9.95 or FREE for orders over NZ$100.00
- Delivery times: all orders placed on working days before 4pm will be despatched by the following working day. Deliveries to non-rural South Island addresses will take one business day, non-rural North Island addresses 2 - 3 business days and rural deliveries will take 3 - 4 business days.
- Deliveries to other countries will be charged according to the region and weight of the parcel - click here to view zones.
- We cannot deliver orders to PO Boxes. Please use a street address as your delivery address when placing your order.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum orders are subject to change at any time.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- If you wish to cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 (3) 595-2641 as soon as possible. If you cancel before your order is dispatched you will receive a full refund. If your items have already been sent then the order can no longer be cancelled. Please follow the returns process once your order arrives and please note that your delivery fee will not be refunded.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 402a Main North Road Christchurch Canterbury NZ 8051.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 402a Main North Road, Christchurch, Canterbury NZ 8051
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
100g ball, with an average length of 50m. Recommend 12 mm knitting needles.
See Full Rhythm Collection