Crucci Knitting Pattern 1904 Wrap Vest - Digital
The following prices are valid from July 1st, 2019, and are subject to change at any time.
Please note we now have an Australian website for customers who live in Australia - https://crucci.com.au/.
- Standard delivery within New Zealand: NZ$9.95 or FREE for orders over NZ$100.00
- Delivery times: all orders placed on working days before midday will be dispatched by the next business day. Deliveries to non-rural South Island addresses will take one business day, non-rural North Island addresses 2 - 3 business days and rural deliveries will take 3 - 4 business days.
- Deliveries to other countries will be charged according to the region and weight of the parcel - click here to view zones.
- We cannot deliver orders to PO Boxes. Please use a street address as your delivery address when placing your order.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum orders are subject to change at any time.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- If you wish to cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 323 6665 as soon as possible. If you cancel before your order is dispatched you will receive a full refund. If your items have already been sent then the order can no longer be cancelled. Please follow the returns process once your order arrives and please note that your delivery fee will not be refunded.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Digital patterns are unable to be returned.
You must contact us on email@example.com before returning your products.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Please first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us you are returning something.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product by courier, you should send your product to: 1 March Place, Belfast, Christchurch 8051
To return your product via post, you should send your product to: PO Box 76-199, Northwood, Christchurch 8548.
Please contact us before returning your items.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Crucci Knitting Pattern design 1904 is for a women's wrap vest. This pattern uses Crucci Wanaka Station Black Sheep wool (please read about Black Sheep wool before purchase, it is a wool more suited to experienced knitters). Comes in sizes S-XL. This is for a digital PDF download.
Pattern Formats Available
This pattern is available in both digital and print formats.
View the print version here.
Materials & Measurements
|To fit bust (cm)||75-80||85-90||95-100||105-110|
|Number of balls of wool required (C1)||6||6||7||8|
Quantities are approximate as they vary between knitters.
This pattern also needs:
- One pair 10mm knitting needles
- 2 buttons
- Small amount of plain yarn for button loops.
- A yarn needle.